ONLINE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY
FarmHouse International is pleased to announce the launch of a new online, web-based membership directory. In use by chapter officers since fall 2008 for term and initiation reports, now all members have access to the database. Easy to use, it allows a FarmHouse brother to instantly update his contact information record. Chapters and associations have the ability to print labels and export lists for use in alumni mailings or chapter communications. All other members can search to find lost brothers or classmates and help to keep our records and contact information as up-to-date as possible.
Important! Searchable information is not to be used for private commercial enterprises or personal gain. Previous requests from alumni restricting their information will continue to be honored in this new online database. Members violating access rights and information will be restricted from site access.
Please read the following instructions on how to set-up your unique log-in before proceeding to the on-line directory.
The new FarmHouse online directory…
- Click here (link to: http://www.sspro.com/farmhouse)
- Click on "Create Account."
- Enter your member number, which is the FIRST seven-digits of
your membership ID number (found on your Pearls & Rubies mailing label).
- Enter your last name.
- Create your own unique username. We recommend that you use your e-mail address as your username.
- Enter your password, which is defaulted as “farmhouse” (all lowercase).
- Click "Create."
- Once you have created your account, it is recommended that you create a new password. Click on the "Info" tab, type in a new password in the password field and click "Save." Your password must be alpha-numeric with at least one letter and one number and it must be between 6-12 characters.
- You’re all set! Now you can update your contact information, indicate your employer, record your education and family information or search for FarmHouse brothers.
- To log back into the database, visit farmhouse.org and click on the “New On-line Directory” icon on the lower left hand corner of the page.